Weddings & Receptions
Treat your guests to a once-in-a-lifetime experience when you host your wedding or reception at the Lexington Opera House. Guests will be dazzled with the elegant décor and unique atmosphere!
Since weddings and receptions fall outside the original intended use of the theatre, we strongly suggest that wedding clients employ the services of a designer to coordinate the décor and desired look of the space for the event. It can be spectacular! Rental fees include all venue spaces available – including Gallery, Pub, and Dressing Rooms.
The rental price is fixed. Other costs are variable according to the event.
Theatre Seating Capacity 878 (excludes orchestra pit) – theatre only
Seating Capacity for receptions on stage area vary according to specific needs of your event.
Example: 150 Maximum seating for dinner, with head-table, cake area, DJ or small combo & small dance floor. Stand-up reception with scattered cocktail rounds and chairs may offer larger capacity
RATES - (effective jan. 2014)
- Single Day Event - $3,000.00
- Preparation Day (if necessary) - $1,200.00
OTHER Cost Considerations – determined by needs of individual event
- Stage Labor (required to set lights, sound, etc and includes on site Technical Coordinator)- Labor provided by local IATSE 346 - 15% Administration Fee on Stage Labor
- Equipment Rental (in-house equipment as needed)
- Tables, Chairs, Linens (available through LEXPO services or outside vendor)
- Front of House Staffing (includes house manager & security as determined)
- Alcohol – Due to Premise Liquor License, all alcohol must be purchased and served through LCC
We are happy to work with your caterer to coordinate best service.
INSURANCE – $1,000,000 Certificate of Liability Insurance Rider
NOTE: Full rent is required as deposit for first-time users.
For more information and to check availability, contact: [email protected] or phone 859.233.4567