COVID-19 Recovery Guidelines
At Lexington Opera House we care deeply about our community, clients and guests, and will continue the following safety measures as we navigate the road back to recovery.
- Recent recommendations from both the CDC and our state government have noted the importance of wearing masks indoors, regardless of vaccination status to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- While there is no requirement to wear a mask at this time, patrons are encouraged to wear a mask at Lexington Opera House events. Venue staff and event crew members will be wearing masks during events until further notice.
Follow CDC guidelines, which recommend face coverings for those not fully vaccinated. For complete CDC guidelines:
Please check your event page for additional requirements that may be added by the artist or individual presentation.
What We Are Doing
• Free standing and wall mounted hand sanitizers are distributed throughout the theatre.
• Members of our staff will frequently wipe down high touch areas to include elevator buttons, stair handrails, door handles and public bathrooms.
• Continued use of electrostatic sprayers with EPA approved disinfectant in theatre seating areas and back of house spaces.
• Continued use of mobile tickets for all events.
• Continued efforts in implementing cashless payment methods at concession stands.
Remember, please stay home if you are not feeling well and displaying COVID-19 symptoms.