BROADWAY LIVE PLAYBILL
The Broadway Live Playbill is the official Broadway Live program of the Opera House. Printed on high-quality, 80lb gloss text paper, it is distributed at each Broadway show presented at the theatre. During a single show, the Playbill is seen by approximately 4,000 audience members– which adds up to 23,000 well-heeled, arts loving patrons year! The playbill contains information about the cast, musical numbers and production information. Advertising in the playbill places your business and message before an upscale demographic that loves theatre and supports the Opera House.
Who is the Broadway Live audience?
- They are well-educated: 78% have graduated college, 36% from graduate school
- Ticket buyers and subscribers are mature and sophisticated. Average age is 46.
- They are affluent with an average HH income of $110,000
- Theatergoers are buying decision makers: 64% female, 36% male
By advertising in the Playbill, you are also building your image in the community as a supporter of the local performing arts. All profits from Broadway Live are funneled directly back to the community in the form of subsidies to local arts groups such as SCAPA, UK Opera Theatre and Lexington Children’s Theatre.
We hope the Broadway Live Playbill will be included in your advertising plans. Broadway Live at the Opera House is one of the longest continuous running Broadway series in the country. Your advertising support helps make this series possible!
Contact us for Broadway Live Advertising Rates & Specs.
Restaurant Partner Sponsorship - $900 (annually)
Advertising in the Broadway Live Playbill is a wonderful opportunity to make our audience your customer. Spotlight your restaurant as one of eight exclusive dining partners for the season!
- A quarter page FULL COLOR advertisement (2” by 3.5” tall) in a double page spread in 22,000 playbills for the 2012-2013 Broadway Live season.
- Inclusion in “Specialties of the House” page, promoting restaurant featured menu items.
- Promotion in Broadway Live’s newsletter, “Houselights,” received quarterly by more than 1,000 season ticket holders.
- Your restaurant’s logo and link featured on the Lexington Opera House site. This is available to all restaurant partners who agree to reciprocate with links from your restaurant to the Lexington Opera House site.